Rss Feed
  1. 3 corners

    18.1.11

    I have this habit of photographing places that I grew up seeing. For example, this above photo is a place I saw almost everyday because I lived so close to it. We would drive over this hill and see this in front of us, a few blocks away. So I photographed it. Right below it is a street light that I always thought was the dividing lines between 3 cities- Laguna Beach, Monarch Beach, and Laguna Niguel. It's kinda that awkward area. I bet over that hill is Laguna Beach, and to the left and where I was standing when I took the photo is Monarch, and to the right is Laguna Niguel. I don't even know!

    For the past 4 years I've been living in Utah, and each time we go to visit in Ca, I photograph the place like it's my last time I will ever see it. The last time I will breathe the humidity or soak up the sunshine or feel the sand on my feet. I find it funny, yet I'm happy I have so many images of places that are near and dear to my heart.. as cheese-y as that is. One day I hope to explore this more with a medium format camera and just go everywhere. But by the time I will be living there, so maybe I won't have the same motivation? We'll see.

    Fuji 400

  2. 0 heart-to-hearts: