Rss Feed
  1. California..

    12.10.08

    My husband and I will be going to visit my parents in Orange County during the holiday season! If you would like to schedule a family sitting, engagements... let me know!!!! I have been photographing in Utah for much too long and it's time for a break. The dates I will be available are:

    December 19-23
    December 26-January 1, 2009!!!!

    *if you would like holiday cards but feel this is too late in the month to send them out, you can still email me and I will let you know what can happen. There are discount prices for those photographed from the 19-21 of December. 

    Email me at: eliseLphotography@gmail.com or give me a call: 801.529.6046 to set up a sitting. 

    In the meantime, stay tuned for more weddings and goodies to be posted.

  2. 0 heart-to-hearts: