Rss Feed
  1. Ride home.

    10.9.08







    Drew and I hopped onto this taxi bus to get home from the beach and back to our island, St. Thomas. The first thing I noticed were some of the people on this taxi had big neon colored pinks on their shirts that said something like "Say no to torture". And I'm guessing they came from the lady above in the photographs. She just had to express her liberal views to the man sitting across from her. His poor teenage daughters felt they had to pipe in and help their Dad out, but they too would get beat to the ground by her ideas and theories of the United States and how it should be changed completely. I praise her for the passion she has. She has so much of it, she did not even notice my lens on her face and my fingers snapping away.

  2. 0 heart-to-hearts: