Rss Feed

  1. Such a fun family to photograph! And guess what, this was their first REAL family photo shoot. Didn't know that until we finished the shoot. Kelsi is one hard working mama and loves the ocean so I wanted to make sure to get those conveyed in these portraits. They have this light streaming out of their bodies that it was pretty exciting to shoot. I had a roll of black and white in my camera that I had put in earlier that day- thinking I would photograph it with my kids- but when I realized it wouldn't get used before their shoot that afternoon, I freaked out and had to quickly use up the roll because I KNEW they weren't the family for black and white. Too much happiness and love going around for me to be inspired to shoot in black and white. 

    Fuji 400h on my Bronica

    Click here to see the rest!

  2. 0 heart-to-hearts: