Rss Feed
  1. Ovbiously this family is at the top of my list of favorites (am I allowed to have that list?). This shoot may have been wild and crazy taming these kiddos but I don't think any one of us would have it any other way! They keep us all on our toes and laughing. There's a couple I'm not going to post in the case Linds wants to do her christmas card from those, and don't want to be spoiling anything! I love each one because I love each one of these people! My heart is full after finishing these. I woke up before everyone to work on them, and when my 2 year old woke up, I had him playing with cars while I was still working on them. Once Finn saw my brothers face on the screen, all he wanted to do was hang on my arm and say "Mitch! Mitch! Mitch" over and over and over. With an occasional "Micah" thrown in there or "Adur".

    Fuji 400

  2. 0 heart-to-hearts: