Rss Feed
  1. Holy moly. Guys. It was 4th of July, already a magical (and busy) day and that's when Baby Drew decided to make an appearance! Side note real quick: I never load my film up until I get to where I'm shooting, so that I can make sure I load the correct film for how dark the room is. But I had a strong feeling I should load it in the car because I won't be able to up there. Boy was I right. Baby Drew came out about 7 shots in. My very first shot was the first shot on the left, shown. Had I loaded in the home, I would have missed the whole thing, plus maybe even metered wrong because I was so anxious from the quick drive over!

    Madison was a trooper (aka meant for home birth) and said her body just couldn't let her come out until I got there! Dang it, I felt terrible! Plus, I was looking forward to that home birth labor tasty photos.. but I'm forever grateful I got to be there, technically, right before her arrival. I've never seen a happier dad than Matt. 3rd time didn't make him less bored.. he was even more stoked than ever. More present. Bouncing off the walls with excitement. It was pretty sweet to witness. Their home has such good vibes and the cutest older kids to welcome her.

    Thanks to the Stevens family for letting me in your sacred space! You guys make seriously the cutest kids on planet earth. Can't wait to see her grow up!

    Portra 800
    TRI-X 400
    Fuji 400H

  2. 0 heart-to-hearts: